Hubzilla Projectplan 20/21: Home
Tasks related to zot6 transition
- Release Hubzilla 5.0
- Payment requested
- Payment received
- Implement separate zot6 DM view
- Move legacy private mail to diaspora addon
- Sunset legacy zot
Tasks related to UI/UX improvements
- Complete files app web interface feature set
Implement move, copy and rename functionality to web interface for directories and files. This is only possible via webdav at the moment.
- Implement directory download in files app
- Improve permissions handling
Improve workflow for setting permissions and streamline the way permissions are set across all relevant modules.
- Simplify registration process
- Guest access tokens
Improve workflow for dealing with guest access tokens and provide quick access where applicable.
- Improve apps usability
Add drag and drop pinning/starring and drag and drop sorting of apps in app tray, implement app descriptions.
- Improve PDL editor usability
Create an UI for the PDL editor. The UI will allow to drag and drop the building blocks with the mouse.
- Import public content
Implement fetching of public content which is not yet available on the hub by pasting the link to the conversation into the searchbar.
- Implement constant use of aria attributes for better accessibility
- General polish of the web interface
Getting rid of the remaining rough edges.
- Address WCAG certification review issues
Tasks related to core refactoring
- Implement a dashboard
Add a dashboard which provides a welcome page after login. Various widgets will provide an overview of recent activities.
- Move articles app from core to addon
- Move cards app from core to addon
- Move wiki app from core to addon
Tasks related to security
- Address security quickscan issues and release with fixes
As part of the support by NGI Zero Hubzilla will get a security quickscan. This task fixes any
issues that come out of that quickscan.